Boiler Repair in Billericay & Across Essex
There’s a fault with your boiler in London, how can we help?
It’s never nice to wake up and find your waters cold, your central heating hasn’t come on or you boiler is flagging an error code through no fault of your own.
Don’t worry, we can help get you back under a hot shower or out of the piles of emergency blankets in no time.
Our boiler breakdown service consists of an engineer attending your home as quick as possible-usually the same day or the next.
We can diagnose common problems and discuss with you how quickly we can get a turn around. For example, many of our engineer callouts feature a common problem on combination boilers with pressure drop on heating system which then usually puts boiler into fault mode.
Common problems like this can be sorted quickly and efficiently. If we encounter a more complex problem we will discuss with you the best course of action to get your home heated as quickly as possible.
WHY CHOOSE HGM
Free quotations & design
5 Star reviews
skilled and trained
Should I get my boiler serviced?
Regular boiler servicing ensures that your boiler is running safely and efficiently at all times. If you don’t regularly service your boiler, they can become poorly maintained or faulty. There is even a risk with faulty boilers of causing potentially fatal carbon monoxide poisoning.
A boiler service Essex will include the following checks:
- Overall safety inspection of the boiler
- Check that all the main components function correctly
- We will check for any leaks or potential leak areas
- Ensure the gas pressure is operating at a consistently stable, safe level
- Test emissions released from the boiler are at a consistent safe level
- Parts are all clean or cleaned if required
- Checklist completed and boiler safety information provided
We offer our boiler servicing callouts throughout Essex. Get in touch today to get your boiler serviced and give you and your family the piece of mind you require.
What makes us the right choice to fix or service your boiler?
With years of experience and hundreds of happy customers, we know our boiler servicers & engineers can provide you with the highest quality repairs or the rigorous, in depth servicing, making us the right choice for whatever your boiler needs.
Our Expert Accreditations
We also have an incredible amount of accreditations and awards that make us fully qualified to deliver installations of all types and situations.
Our expert qualifications and accreditations include:
- City and Guilds is for all plumbing and heating works and bathroom installations.
- Chas- Health and safety used for all aspects.
- Gas safe is for Boiler installation and boiler breakdowns.
- Ideal max Accredited installers to install ideal boilers.
- WRAS approved is for all plumbing and heating works and bathrooms.
- MCS Certified installer is for ground source and air source heat pumps.
- Unvented hot water certificate for unvented cylinders.
We recommend that boilers are serviced once a year to ensure they are operating properly.
As repairing or servicing your boiler will require predominantly interior work, we can provide full covid 19 precautions throughout our visit. If you have any special requests or safety concerns we are happy to implement these when proceeding with our installation service.
We charge a flat cost of £80 to diagnose the problem. If further action has to be taken we will discuss with you a price depending on the situation and the parts needed.
We are fully insured company, so any issues will be dealt with correctly and swiftly. If there is any problem with any of our plumbing and heating services then we provide a quick response with one of our engineers coming to survey the situation the very same day.