Boiler Installation in Billericay, Rayleigh & Grays
Why choose HGM for your boiler installation?
We only install reliable and efficient boilers, from boiler manufactorers that we trust ourselves and our experts have fantastic knowledge of. All of our boiler installations in Billericay, Rayleigh & Grays come with a manufacturer’s warranty period.
All of our boiler installations are taken out by our qualified experts who have fitted hundreds of boilers quickly, efficiently and safely over many years of installations.
WHY CHOOSE HGM
Free quotations & design
5 Star reviews
skilled and trained
What to Consider When Thinking About A New Boiler Installation
What size do you have to work with?
Our specialist gas engineers will be your trusted adviser on this as we know exactly what space each model of boiler is optimal in. When we arrive for our free quotation, we work with you and your chosen space to decide exactly what’s best for your home.
How much water do you use?
If you live in a busy, frequently populated family home, you’re likely to have a much higher water usage than a single occupant in a one-bedroom flat. Different models can be suited for different needs, with some optimised for higher or more conservative water usage.
Minimising Installation Time
For ease of installation and minimal disruption, we would always advise you to have your new boiler fitted in the same place as the old one, as we know this is an effective place with very little extra work needed for a fully functioning boiler.
However, if you are determined to move the location of your boiler, our experts will still be happy to advise. Most people tend to go for kitchens or specific boiler cupboards, but you can place it in almost any room, as long as it has the correct pipework and our expert engineers can position the flue correctly.
Why Choose Our Boiler Installation in Billericay, Rayleigh & Grays?
We offer a bespoke boiler installation service for every customer throughout Billericay, Rayleigh, Grays & beyond. If you have decided to change or upgrade your boiler we offer an affordable boiler replacement to suit whatever your property or budget may be.
We can supply and install various gas boilers with a warranties that normally ranges between 5-10 years.
All of our fantastic staff are trained to the highest industry expert standards, to ensure customers receive exceptional service and reliable solutions to whatever scenario their boiler installation falls under.
Our customers choose us to keep them safe and warm through every season & every day of the year, so you no matter what surprises the British weather may throw at you, we’ve got you covered. We can assure you your boiler installation will be completed smoothly from start to finish in the quickest, most stress free amount of time possible.
Why Invest In a New Boiler?
- Money Saver – A new boiler means you can sleep safe and sound knowing you shouldn’t encounter any expensive repair or replacement bills for a long time.
- Further Efficiency – A new boiler is likely to save on energy consumption whilst simultaneously efficiently heating your home to keep you and your family warm.
- Comprehensive warranty – Our boilers include a manufacturers parts and labour warranty of varying lengths.
- Quiet around your home – Older boiler models can often be loud and clucky when asked to heat your home or warm your water. A newer model boiler will often be a lot more quiet.
Heat your home with control – Many newer boiler models feature setting which allow you to manage your heating system effectively, efficiently and with the environment in mind.
Our Expert Accreditations
We also have an incredible amount of accreditations and awards that make us fully qualified to deliver installations of all types and situations.
Our expert qualifications and accreditations include:
- City and Guilds is for all plumbing and heating works and bathroom installations.
- Chas- Health and safety used for all aspects.
- Gas safe is for Boiler installation and boiler breakdowns.
- Ideal max Accredited installers to install ideal boilers.
- WRAS approved is for all plumbing and heating works and bathrooms.
- MCS Certified installer is for ground source and air source heat pumps.
- Unvented hot water certificate for unvented cylinders.
We will able to provide you with an estimated duration once we have quoted the job in hand. Often boiler installations can be done in a day, but in some cases where additional pipe work or a boiler location is needing to be moved, the duration may be longer than this.
Boiler installations can often be done quickly and efficiently with minimal noise or disruption. Where possible, your installer will always try as hard as they can to keep any noise to an absolute minimum when installing your new boiler.
We are fully insured company, so any issues will be dealt with correctly and swiftly. If there is any problem with your boiler installation then we provide a quick response with one of our engineers coming to survey the situation the very same day or the day after.